israeli CHUTZPA workshop

what is Chutzpa you might ask.... well, I'll try to make sense of something that is senseless:
Chutzpa cannot be directly translated to English - here is the Wikipedia translation and it originates from Yiddish (Eastern European Jewish dialect).
anyways, Chutzpa is very characteristic to Israelies and usually deters Europeans/Americans.
however, as I see it, Chutzpa also has a very positive side - Chutzpa is the reason for so many new Israeli hi-tech start-up companies who are redefining so many technological fields. An amazing fact: Israel has more start-up companies investments per year than the whole european continent. RESPECT !

here is a well-designed internal joke about Israeli Chutzpa.

1 Comments:

At 4/09/2013 03:53:00 AM,

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with
hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
several weeks of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

my web page: Zahngold

 

:
:
:

enter your blog/site address and i'll come visit, otherwise your comment will be anonymous

BloggerHacks

<< Home